Guilt-FREE Margarita's

Tip #2:  Guilt-FREE Margarita's

I typically get my best ideas from clients! The Lambert/ Shelton wedding taught me about Diet Sprite (Sprite Zero – same thing) and Crystal Light. We were told to have plenty of Diet Sprite at all the bars! Who knew… so many great drinks were possible! I guess this is why everyone in Hollywood and Nashville are so skinny.

I created the recipe below for my mother (MeMe). It is 4 weight watcher points or 97 calories –half the points and calories of regular margaritas!!! They are so yummy and guilt free!



MeMe’s Margarita
1 ½ oz Tequila
Diet Sprite
2 Key Limes
Crystal Light Lemonade (Individual packets)
Salt (optional)

Directions:
Fill rock glass with ice and add tequila. Top with Diet Sprite, freshly squeezed lime juice, and lemonade crystal light powder to taste. Optional – rim glass with salt and garnish with lime.

MeMe’s Mojito
Replace vodka for rum and add muddled mint at the beginning.

Till next time!
Lorissa (Lori) Coiner

No comments:

Post a Comment