Summer Heat, Beauty of the Ranch, and Spinach!

Don Strange of Texas Inc.
6-11-11
Hello everyone welcome to my blog.  I hope you enjoy my ramblings on everything Don Strange of Texas Inc., my family and the crazy life of the off premise catering business.

Sure could use some rain!!!


Summer time is always hopping around our office.  We have a bunch of neat stuff going on with weddings, company picnics and team building events. 


 A few days ago we had a corporate team building group that decided they needed to get outside and have some fun with each other.  It’s interesting to watch a group of colleagues get together outside their element and bond as a cohesive team and have a blast doing it.  Jason and his team do a great job finding just the perfect activities to incorporate for the day.


I was at a wedding at the ranch a few nights ago and realized the true majestic spirit of the DSR and the hill country is so captivating.  The nights are just beautiful.  A nice cool breeze, stars that are brighter than ever and the peaceful sounds of laughter just make you feel good.  There is something special about our ranch that happens naturally when we have events.  

Food story:  My kids didn’t like spinach early on in their childhood.  I changed their minds quickly though with fresh sautéed spinach in olive oil with a hint of garlic, salt and pepper. Now, they are all about spinach.  Also, try are spinach quesadillas.  
I would love to hear any comments you might have, or questions I can try to answer.
Peace, Brian 

No comments:

Post a Comment