Lorissa's First Post!

Tip #1:  Stay true to yourself!

Hi – I am Lorissa (Lori) Coiner and I work for Brian Strange. I have been planning events for Don Strange Catering since 1998! It is a crazy job and full of surprises every day!

I execute 3 – 5 events each week, so I get to see lots of parties and I have lots of ideas. Brian has asked me to showcase an event or cool tip that I have seen. Please check out the blog weekly to see what is going on at Don Strange!



I worked on the Blake Shelton/ Miranda Lambert wedding and from our initial meeting she knew exactly what she wanted - comfortable and downhome! We passed prickly pear margaritas in mason jars and served fried venison that they had harvested! Even the décor represented her personality – Country Shabby Chic! Check out photos in the current issue of People Country Special. Every detail reflected and represented who she is and what she loves to do! We did the wedding in the pavilion at Kendall Creek on the Don Strange Ranch property and her rescued dogs were in the ceremony! It was so cute – the florist embellished their collars! This was a very important detail to her and it added a very personal touch to the ceremony. So, stay true to yourself and let the party reflect who you are and your guests will have a GREAT time!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment