Family, Friends and PETS at Weddings? YES!

Tip #5: Pets at a WEDDING???

I have been planning events for Don Strange since 1998! It takes a lot to shock me or to do something I have never seen before, but Haley shocked me at our walk through for her wedding at the Don Strange Ranch! 
Miranda Lambert had her dogs as ring bearers!


But Hayley has Martin Lou Hargesheimer the Bunny! Martin is 15 pounds of LOVE and fur!!! He is going to be the ring bearer!!!! LOVE IT!!!! The wedding is in March and I will update this with his picture after the wedding! The florist is creating something special for him to hop down the aisle in!!!  




Tip #5 – Pets are a part of our family! It can be risky having them in the wedding, but it adds such a personal touch! Make sure that the venue you select is pet friendly and that you have someone dedicated to looking after the pet after the wedding. Martin is going to have his own golden cage! 
Have a GREAT week!
Lori Coiner
Sales Associate

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! I am so glad that y'all are excited about Martin! He is is such a sweet bunny! He is so friendly and even potty trained! I could not have my wedding without him!

    Hayley

    ReplyDelete