An Extraordinary Hill Country Wedding at the Don Strange Ranch


I am asked all the time if I have a favorite wedding.
The honest answer is I like them all, but some of them are extraordinary!
This wedding was at the Don Strange Ranch in March!











For the head table we used farm
tables and mixed matches chairs from the Don Strange Ranch.
The centerpieces were an eclectic mix of antique cups, vases, and jars in sterling silver, crystal, glass, and pottery.
So pretty!
All of the overlays were handmade out of vintage lace.


This is Martin - the ring bearer. He was perfectly behaved!


Rhett was adorable and the crowd went wild for him!
The ceremony was in the historic
 Don Strange Ranch Barn.
Stunning!


Feel free to contact me if you have questions about
an event. I am happy to help!
Lorissa@DonStrange.com


Photos - www.HelenByrd.com
Flowers - www.RTCFloristryInc.com
Wedding Planner - www.idoweddingconsulting.com



No comments:

Post a Comment